lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

Task 11.1. - Hotpotatoes 1 - Cloze

These activities are developed for B1 level students. They are conceived in order to practice the past simple forms of some verbs and to practice the listening skill as well. Hotpotatoes is a useful tool because it offers the possibility to learn in a different way while having fun.

I'M A BELIEVER

Activity 1


I'm a believer cloze

I'm a believer cloze

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
I love was only true in fairy tales
for someone else but not for me
Love out to get to me that's the way it seems
Disappointment haunted all my

And then I her face now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my
I'm in love I'm a
I leave her If I tried

I thought love was more or a given thing
The more I the less I got, oh yeah
What's the use in trying all you get is
When I sunshine I got rain




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario